Best private tour in Vietnam!To visit Funny Weekend Day Tours on your holiday in Hanoi, and find out what else Hanoi has to offer, use our Hanoi.
• My hometown is middle of Vietnam. I were born and grew up in the North of Vietnam. Then I came to the South for working. I am passionate in traveling and I understand the different cultural, people, and tourism between 3 parts of Vietnam.
• About 5 years experience in tourism. The first experience is from Couchsurfing website, which is the network for all young travelers who want to travel the world with tight budget. I receive 29 positive references from the visitors all over the world. Not only finding where to stay, we exchange our culture and traveling knowledge.
• Running "Funny Weekend" by myself and try to bring the customers with limited visiting time but so much enjoyable.
• Achieved International Tour Guide License issued by Ministry of Culture Tourism and Sports Vietnam
• Be fluent in English
• Other than tour guide, I am knowledge and well train accountant.
+ I graduated with Accounting major at Academy of finance (one of the best universities training accounting and auditing)
+ I worked for KPMG (Big4) in nearly 2 years with audit assistant position.
+ I am studying ACCA certificate, one of the international certificate, which help my dreaming to be international auditor come true.
I love Vietnam and proud of its amazing nature, a deep orient culture blended with local traditional customs and its unforgettable history. Showing them to you, my visitors, is my passion. Your satisfaction about the trip is my happiness. You will come back to visit a place when you like a place so much. Thus making you falling in love with my country is my mission. I will customize your trip upon your special requests to help you with just a limited time, but so much to enjoy.
Let's start the trip with me, a cheerful friendly guide in Vietnam.
I am looking forward to meeting you!
Funny Weekend Day Tours Reviews
Quynh chose excellent guides for the three of us. The communication was better than five stars. We had flexible itineraries to suit our needs and were offered quirky things that we wouldn’t have... more »
Funny Weekend Day Tours arranged a perfect schedule to present Vietnam in 10 days . We visited many cities and enjoyed it's wonderful nature and of course it's kind people like our leader Quynh . Our.... more »
Plan your trip to Hanoi
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Hanoi
Hidden gems in Hanoi
See all ›
Side trips from Hanoi
See all ›
Nearby attractions in Hanoi
Plans in Hanoi by other users
31 days in Vietnam BY A USER FROM ISRAEL December, culture, outdoors, historic sites, shopping, popular & hidden gems Preferences: December, culture, outdoors, historic sites, shopping Attraction style: Popular & hidden gems Pace: Medium 60 days in Asia BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, wildlife, slow & easy, hidden gems Preferences: November, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, wildlife Attraction style: Hidden gems Pace: Slow & easy 30 days in Vietnam BY A USER FROM EGYPT November, popular sights Preferences: November Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 29 days in Vietnam BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA December, popular sights Preferences: December Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 8 days in Indonesia & Vietnam BY A USER FROM INDIA February, popular sights Preferences: February Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 9 days in Vietnam BY A USER FROM VIETNAM August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium